S.C. boy dies after playing ‘choking game’

Oct 2, 2016 | Archives, Socially

A South Carolina boy died last week after accidentally strangling himself while playing the “choking game,” according to his father.

Garrett Pope Jr., 11, of Indian Land, S.C., took the “terrible ‘game’ too far,” his father, Garrett Pope Sr.

The “choking game” refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen by strangulation or hyperventilation to reach a state of euphoria…

Pope Sr. believes Garrett learned about the game at school or from friends

[Full Article – USAToday.com 9/7/16]

Donate Here

Error! Missing PayPal API credentials. Please configure the PayPal API credentials by going to the settings menu of this plugin.

Available Books